Focused on innovation and quality, ATG®
designs, develops and manufactures gloves that enhance the performance of the most sophisticated work tool, the hand. ATG®
stands for value for money, quality, innovation, enthusiasm and a sense of competitive challenge. ATG®
deliver quality products and services through a core team that tracks markets, observes products in use and discusses with end-users, which forms the basis to continually improve the customer’s experience through innovation. When ATG®
start developing a glove or service or enter a new market, they base it on hard research and analysis. Typically, they review the industry and put themselves in the customer’s shoes to see what could make it better.
A Glove Range for All the Jobs You Do
Lightweight fully breathable glove designed to provide the wearer with ultimate dexterity, fit and feel. The worlds best selling glove.
Lightweight breathable cut-resistant nitrile coated glove, designed to give the wearer comfort and protection in cut-risk handling tasks.
35cm nitrile dual coated grip guantlet designed to provide comfort, grip and protection when working with chemicals.
Ultra-lightweight dual nitrile coated range of gloves designed to provide comfort, grip and protection in wet and oily conditions.
Natural Latex on a Seamless Acrylic/Polyester Liner with Patented Non Slip Grip. Designed for general handling in wet or dry applications in cold conditions. MaxiTherm® is an anatomically designed hand shape helps to reduce hand fatigue. Click the link below to find out more about the Classic Range®.
gloves are 100% allergy tested and dermatologically accredited, and can therefore be considered to be the “skin-friendliest gloves on the planet”.
technology can be seen in the MaxiFlex® Active™ range: millions of micro encapsulated specialized ingredients are stored in the liner of the glove which progressively open during wear, delivering their contents. This process cools, refreshes and vitalizes the hand with vitamin E and aloe vera.
ATG® use their HANDCARE
® Program for every single ATG® product. Not only do they make certain that all the elements used in the manufacturing process are safe for their employees, ATG® also wash all the gloves after the production process as a further step in ensuring cleanliness. During this laundering process, they only use water that is rain-harvested, treated and continually recycled from their own water treatment facilities. This enables ATG® to guarantee our gloves to be “Fresh out of the pack” which is certified by Oeko-Tex®.
Within all gloves ATG® use sanitized to keep odors to a minimum. Sanitized® is like a deodorant that helps keep your gloves fresher longer and leaves you feeling safe and protected. Please note that ATG® uses a specific grade of Sanitized® that is “triclosan free”.
The whole manufacturing process is in line with the requirements of the European REACH
Regulation (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of Chemical Substances).
ATG® gloves are also dermatologically accredited by the Skin Health Alliance
. The Skin Health Alliance seal gives, for the first time in the safety industry, professional glove users the confidence that ATGs full range of gloves are “dermatologically safe” and the science and research behind them is robust. ATG® spare no effort in making sure that the ATG® glove experience is a gentle one, both for the user’s skin and for the planet. ATG® do everything they can, from start to finish, to guarantee that their gloves are 100% allergy tested and dermatologically accredited, and can therefore be considered to be the “skin-friendliest gloves on the planet”.
ATG® Technology Platforms
ATG®’s technology platforms are continuously developed by a core team that matches market research and marketing analysis with the technological developments. This forms the foundation upon which we continually improve the customer’s experience through constant innovation. ATG® use the technology, to combine comfort and worker acceptance with performance and safety features. These technologies are used individually or collectively to provide you with the best glove on the market whilst maintaining our commitment to you –‘value for money’.
- 360° Breathability – Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today.
- Heat dissipates – naturally, via a network of micro tunnels in the coating.
- Cool hands – are happier, safer and more productive.
- Innovative fibres – we source our base ingredients to develop our own unique high performance yarns and fibres that offer cut protection whilst maintaining high levels of comfort.
- Reinforcement – between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area.
- Durability – DuraTech® is a technology platform that makes gloves last longer. Why? Because long lasting gloves simply makes good economic sense.
- Fresh & Clean – We make sure your gloves are fresh and clean so we’ve designed our gloves so they can be laundered for a longer working life.
- Up to 35% thinner and lighter – than most nitrile gloves availible of the market today.
- Twice the durability – when compared to other polyurethane and foamed nitrile gloves on the market.
- Form,fit and feel – mimics the ‘hand at rest’ reducing hand fatigue associated with lack of proper grip.
- Consistent liner penetration – from nitrile coating, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Latest knitting technology – utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity
- Optimised grip – delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip in dry/oily environments.
- Reduced hand fatigue – our micro-cup finish reduces hand fatigue associated with lack of proper grip.
- Dexterity and flexibility – are maximized because the coating is applied only where it is needed.
- Liquid Repellence – we have increased resistance to oils via the LiquiTech® technology platform.
- High grade chemical resistance – is available through the LiquiTech® platform, without the normally associated loss of comfort and dexterity normally found in chemical resistant gloves.
- Safeguard your hands – LiquiTech® can offer protection from many liquids, including water, oils and many chemicals, commonly present in the workplace.
- Excellent thermal insulation – without sacrificing dexterity, flexibility or comfort, as a result of the combination of our seamless knitting technologies and coating
- Brushed liner is soft and comfortable and keeps warm in cold condition